Contact UsDM GROUP DOELL - MACEDONIA
CEVAHIR SKY CITY - Blvd. Srbija - Municipality Aerodrom - Skopje
Banner advertising fee is $200/month. The ad will be published for 1 month.
Crypto is accepted for payments. You can send an e-mail for information.
You can send an e-mail to this e-mail address for communication.
Use of Information
If you contact us via a “Contact Us” page, we may use information about you to respond to your comments, questions, and requests for information. please send email@example.com
Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to comply with these Terms of Service:
- The information and content offered on and through the Service is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The Service may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- The information available through the Service is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation for funds or a recommendation to trade any currencies.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on or available through Service. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing contained in the Site or the Tools is intended to constitute investment, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice and you should not rely on the reports, data or other information provided on or accessible through the use of the Site or Tools for making financial decisions. You should consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation and/or to verify the accuracy of the information provided herein prior to making any investment decisions.
- We cannot warrant that that defects in the Service will be corrected, or that the Service is free of viruses or bugs, or that the Service will be available at all times.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the information contained in or related to the Service. We make a reasonable effort to ensure that the information available through the Service is correct and accurate however the information is provided on an "as is" and "as available basis" and may become out of date over time. The Service contains information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and has been prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. The information contained in the Service s for general purposes and should not be construed as advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. We make no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, timeliness, up-to-dateness, completeness, quality or exactness of the information contained within or available through the use of the Service, including but not limited to any currency exchange rates.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via the Service.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the Service that we provide to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits, to you howsoever arising.
- THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICE OR DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT THEREON. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DM Group OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR: (A) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OR PRICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CURRENCY EXCHANGE INFORMATION) PUBLISHED ON OR FURNISHED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF SERVICE; (B) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM ORDERS, INVESTMENT DECISIONS OR PURCHASES OF THIRD PARTY GOODS OR SERVICES (INCLUDING FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND CURRENCY) BASED ON INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR FURNISHED THROUGH THE SERVICE; (C) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES; OR (D) ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY), THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREON, EVEN IF DM Group HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
- You agree to indemnify and hold DM Group as well as its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party or arising out of your use of, or conduct on, the Service.
- You agree that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service.
- The Service is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- You may not use any computerized or automatic mechanism, including without limitation, any web scraper, spider or robot, to access, extract and/or download any information, including without limitation, any currency exchange data, from the Service.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Service is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, retransmit, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Service.
- When accessing the Service you shall not: (i) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (ii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the service or the data contained therein, or our website, servers or networks; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks; or (iv) take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system
- Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of the Service and any trade marks or marks used on or in the Service vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from the Service except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our Site.
- Unauthorized use of the Service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) in connection with your usage of the Service, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- The Service may include links to other third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the the services or goods that they may provide to you.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of DM Group exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- We may alter or vary the Terms of Service at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Terms of Service will be posted on https://cincar.top, and you should review these Terms of Service prior to using the Service. Any new features that augment or enhance the Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- This Agreement is assignable to a third party by us without notice to you.
Terms of Service Last Updated: May 18, 2023